Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nashville Arts Magazine October 2010

I caught my first look at this young publication, Nashville Arts Magazine, while looking for more info on "The Birth of Impressionism" exhibit coming to the Frist.
... I was impressed.
...First, by the product itself! Every facet, so well planned, even down to social networking and web presentation!
... Second, for launching a print publication during these economic times. (Last June was their first anniversary) ... I have been around start-up publications - scary, even in a good economy.

I'm wishing this group of talented people continued growth and success!! I think they're going to be around a long time!



Link to online magazine:
Nashville Arts Magazine October 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~
Morisot, Degas, Manet, Monet, Renoir and other masterpieces from the Musee d'Orsay to be exhibited at the Frist. ...I'm so there!
Information begins on page 30 of the Nashville Arts Magazine.



...and in the pages of Nashville Arts Magazine, Harry Underwood, an artist whose work captured my attention.


Article begins on page 72

No comments:

Post a Comment